November 04, 2016

Update update update - Life Lately #24


<one> currently living in melbourne, australia. loving everything here apart from the bipolar weather! i live my life one day at a time here. it's so good to be away from my hectic and stressful hometown. so happy to spend time with my special ones and re-charge my creative spirit. i feel so radically blessed and highly favored :)


and even if I'm more of a tea person, but i drink coffees, because it's melbourne, darling! (crappy snapchat photos. follow if you want; marisa.wij)


<two> the first two weeks i was crashing at my brother and his roommate's flat. after a week of endless inspections, i finally found this two bedrooms flat with city view and beautiful minimalist design which I'm gratefully called home for the rest of my stay here. just look at this black, white and grey vibe, so comfy!


<three> strolling around the city. long talks, long walk, good legs exercise. crystal clear sky above me, the sun is quite friendly, wind can be unkind to my bones sometimes, but... not complaining! I'm at peace :)


outfit :  ts bershka // jacket zara // jeans zara // bag target 

<four> and healthy living continues. i loveee australia! they have a lot of healthy food options (the salads-no kidding- are the best!) and it's also sooooo easy to find organic ingredients here! 


<five> and if you're wondering what i have been doing besides strolling around, eating good foods and drinking decent coffees/teas. most of the time, I'm caving in doing my thing

the picture below: taking over the whole dining table aka my working space making this piece, the final result on my instagram marisawij

<six>  on personal thoughts: while I'm applauding myself for being vulnerable and open when it comes to a relationship, whether to friends or a lover, i don't like appearing weak. but lately, i see vulnerability through a new light. i fully learned that vulnerability is not an attribute for the weak, it is an attribute for the strong.  the weak will always be too afraid to open up, they are too afraid of rejection, fear that no one's gonna love them for who they are in both bad & good times. but i believe that vulnerability is the only way for people to love us wholly and fully. i have to agree with brene brown when she said: "vulnerability is our most accurate measurement of courage, and vulnerability is what makes you beautiful."

i know that being vulnerable can be scary sometimes, but it is the only bridge to build connections. 

 update again soon,  until then, ya'll stay positive and happy! :) x 

SHARE:

11 comments

Lenya said...

Looks like you are having a great time in Melbourne. Beautiful photos.
xox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle

Straight A Style said...

Looks amazing! Great photos. The food and location look wonderful.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Paola Lauretano said...

Wow, Melbourne looks a lovely place!!!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

My Instagram

Unknown said...

Beautiful place!
Have a nice week-end!
Gil Zetbase
http://gilzetbase.com/

Madame Daria said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dressed With Soul said...

Wow, obviously you enjoy Melbourne really!
Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina said...

Wow! Wonderful photo!
Have a nice Thursday!
Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
www.recklessdiary.ru

Nevena Krstic said...

Lovely photos! I'd love to visit Melbourne one day! :) xx

Sakuranko said...

Oh thanks for share your feelings and experience with us darling.
xx

Panty Buns said...

Your artwork is beautiful. That healthful food looks yummy. I've never been to Australia. Your photos from Melbourne are great! I love all of them.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Adeline Longer said...

Such cute pics! Thank you for sharing!

I am organizing an international giveaway so I invite you to come to my blog and see what is all about! Lots of love!

My sweet paradise blog || INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

© summer in march
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig